Mobile App Developer - iOS
As a Mobile Applications Developer, you will participate in all facets of the development cycle including design, analysis, development, coding, testing and documentation. You will ensure your work adhere to coding, and security standards.
- You must have at least 1yr of relevant experience developing Native iOS App using SWIFT or Objective C.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Team player and willing to go an extra mile to get the job done.
- Creating solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining native iOS applications using SWIFT.
- Developing scalable and user friendly application.
- Designing application adhere to latest design trends
- Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and designing new modules/functionality which meet needs.
- Utilize agile methodologies and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Research and evaluate solutions and make recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good experience developing Native iOS Application using SWIFT or Objective C.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD) Concepts
- Asynchronous Programming
- Experience in handling Camera, GPS, Maps and related services
- Consuming Web services (REST / JSON)
- Understanding new UI/ UX trends
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills and handling of crashes
- Experience with push notification and other cloud based APIs
- Published Apps to Apple App Store.
- Knowledge of Open source Libraries & frameworks.
- Source code control software (i.e. Git)
- Knowledge on Android App development is a PLUS.
If the above profile interests you, drop an application for us to further schedule an interview.
You can email your resume directly to: hr@v5BusinessSolutions.com