Senior Software Engineer
As an Applications Developer, you will participate in all facets of the development cycle for the Rest APIs and Web Development efforts. This includes design, analysis, development, coding, testing and documentation. You will ensure your work adhere to coding, architectural, and security standards.
- You must have 2 to 3yrs of relevant experience on Java and web development technologies.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Team player and willing to go an extra mile to get the job done.
- Creating information technology solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based WebAPIs and components that address business needs.
- Developing scalable and resilient application.
- Creating Automated Unit Tests using Flexible/Open Source Frameworks using a Test Driven Development.
- Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and designing new modules/functionality which meet needs.
- Utilize agile methodologies and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Research and evaluate solutions and make recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid experience in Core Java techniques.
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD) Concepts
- Java Frameworks (i.e. Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis)
- Multi-threaded Programming
- Web services (REST / JSON)
- Source code control software (i.e. Git, Clearcase)
- Test Driven Development (i.e. JUNIT)
- Webserver (i.e. Tomcat)
- JAVA IDE Tools (i.e. Eclipse)
- Rest API Framework i.e. Jersey
- Dependency injection
- Knowledge with AWS Services
- Angular JS or React JS
If the above profile interests you, drop an application for us to further schedule an interview.
You can email your resume directly to: hr@v5BusinessSolutions.com